Prepare for an unforgettable weekend of fitness and fun in the great outdoors.
Staying in superior holiday lodges overlooking the beautiful Shropshire and mid Wales countryside, you’ll experience a balance of fitness, fun, exhilaration and exhaustion!
2020 dates released soon!
Simon has developed a weekend programme of physical exercise , team challenges and fun activities suitable for a range of fitness levels and experience, offering just enough ‘downtime’ to relax in the outdoor hot tubs, heated indoor swimming pool, sauna and steam room. All-inclusive fitness, food and fun!
Arrive on Friday evening, take a quick tour of the site and your lodge, then enjoy a freshly prepared wholesome meal followed by a steady paced night walk to get to know everyone and get the weekend of activities started.
Saturday starts nice and early! One of us will give you an enthusiastic wake up call ready for the morning fitness trail or invigorating bootcamp session before you settle in for breakfast in your luxury accommodation. Fully equipped lodges offer the ultimate in stylish comfort with the fridge and cupboards stocked with everything you need for breakfast, whether you choose Porridge, poached eggs or purition whole food products be sure to fuel up ready for action!
Nutritious and delicious lunches and evening meals will be provided in the communal staff lodge. This is all included in the price.
Saturday and Sunday will be action packed and enjoyable with structured sessions throughout the weekend to include the following activities:
- Outdoor bootcamp/caveman training
- Boxing fitness sessions
- Outdoor fitness trail/running drills/Orienteering
- Barre Yoga
- Team fitness challenges
- Small group TRX, Personal Training and Stretch Sessions
- Walk/hike on parts of Offa’s Dyke
- Aqua bootcamp!
- Sports Massage
You will also have enough time to relax and enjoy the luxury accommodation complete with hot tub, indoor swimming pool, steam room and sauna. Join us for a social gathering after dinner or simply crash out in your lodge ready for the next day.
All inclusive prices from £320 per person
For more info and booking click HERE
Or contact us to reserve a place for just £50 deposit
- Dates: 2020 dates released soon!
- Venue: Black Hall Lodges, Llanfair Waterdine, Knighton, Powys, LD7 1TU
What to bring / wear
- As most exercises take place outdoors we recommend at least 2 pairs of trainers/walking shoes
- A couple of exercise-suitable sets of clothing per day as again weather conditions won't stop us from completing the outdoor elements of the schedule!
- You will receive a full recommended kit list with your final instructions email
- Towels are included in the accommodation
Private off street parking is available onsite next to your luxury lodge. All vehicles are left onsite at owners risk
- Superior Lodge accommodation
- Luxury bathroom
- Central heating
- Log burners
- Hot Tubs
- Heated indoor swimming pool
- Steam Room
FAQ's / enquiries
- Am I fit enough to take Part? Our answer is you don't have to be fit to get fit! Exercises, sessions and activities are designed to be suitable for a variety of levels of ability and experience. Simon and Tom have worked together for over a decade delivering bespoke sessions to a variety of clientele and can guarantee you will have fun, be challenged and motivated all weekend
- Do I have to do everything? It's completely up to you to decide how many sessions to complete but we will of course encourage, motivate and support you throughout the weekend to ensure you get the most out of your time with us
- Are there any group discounts? Please contact us for more details
- Can I arrive later on Friday or early Saturday morning and or leave early on Sunday? We have a flexible approach to arrival and departure times and you won't miss out on too much activity. Please contact us for more details
- If you have any questions or queries please contact us